Saturday, April 19, 2008

Misty Rain dance review

The first video that I saw Misty Rain in was "The Anal Diary of Misty Rain" by Elegant Angel. In this movie, she has a very sexy scene with Francesca Le and a cop. Since then, I've seen her at parties and have gotten some hot dances from her. One of her more recent movies is "TLC" by Wicked Pictures.

Misty featured at Bob's Classy Lady on August 22, 1996. I managed to catch her 2nd show for the night. For her first of 4 song set was an old Mae West tune "It Ain't What I Say, It's the Way That I Say It," and Misty comes out in the audience instead of the stage in a knockout red lingerie outfit, with bodice, garters and a feather boa. She grabs the guys and gives mini-laps and gets the audience going.

Misty takes her top off for her second song, but nothing else comes off. Things really start to happen on her third song when she takes it all off with Van Halen's You Really Got Me. The highlight for me was during this song when she started to squirt herself with a water bottle. When she handed a unsuspecting customer the bottle and he started to go wild spraying her... down there and it kept dripping down... For my book, I got my money's worth right then.

After that wet number, the last song was a let down for me. She did it to Queen's Get Down, Make Love and created some T-shirt art by painting herself with glo paint and mushing it onto the shirt. One of the customers paid $10 for this work of art.

Supporting Misty was Felecia and JenTeal in the audience, tipping big and having a ball.

SUMMARY:
Out of all the feature reviews I have done so far, I know Misty the best. She is sweet and real. Talking to her is a pleasure. She's not the nastiest dancer but her laps are definitely getting better everytime I see her. One thing is for sure. She loves her work and it shows in her movies. On stage, she works just as hard to please her fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment