Sunday, February 28, 2010

Whistler Weekend

I can't believe I'm posting these pictures a month late. But like Heather said, better late than never. This is from our fun trip to Seattle/Whistler last month, January 21-25th. Heather and I flew up on Thursday and then all of us girls drove to Vancouver on Friday. We had such a great weekend! We celebrated Jenny's 25th birthday on Friday night by going out to dinner in Whistler Village. Saturday we spent the day exploring the Village and hanging out. We made dinner Saturday night and watched some movies. We headed back to Seattle Sunday and then Heather and I flew home Monday night. It was great to spend time with all my girls. I love them so much!! It was also pretty awesome to be up in Whistler just a few weeks before the Olympics started. Whistler was all decked out and we got to go to the official Olympics store at the village.







No comments:

Post a Comment