Sunday, June 13, 2010

update and photo series

Sorry for the lack of posts. I have been going non-stop since I got back from Seattle. My family had a garage sale, then Heather and I babysat last Monday and Tuesday. On Wednesday we started working at the fire center. Praise God for having a job! I'm just so exhausted because we're working 10 hour days. This weekend has been a time to relax and do nothing except watch Netflix on Wii and edit some pictures from Seattle. While I was in Seattle I started experimenting with soft focus and light and ended up with this pretty awesome series. I'm not sure if I'm finished with it yet. I might have more to add and some things to change. Since I haven't updated the blog in a while I figured I'd post what I have done so far. I'm thinking about maybe selling prints of some of these. So please, let me know what you think. Hope you all have a fabulous week.











No comments:

Post a Comment