Thursday, July 22, 2010

5 Things I Love

1. Gladiator Sandals: I got a pair of gladiators at the beginning of the summer and I wear them ALL the time. I love the look! Forever21 has some great, inexpensive ones. I need them all! haha.


2. The Big Bang Theory: This show is absolutely HILARIOUS! Kaley Cuoco is fabulous and I've fallen in love with Johnny Galecki and Jim Parsons.




3. Air1 Radio: I LOVE Air 1!! I've been listening since I've been in high school. Luckily, if there's not a radio station near you, you can listen online. It's "family friendly" and play awesome Christian music.

4. Margaritas: Delicious and refreshing! Perfect summer drink. Best if you drink while sitting by the pool with your girlfriends.


5. Boyfriend Jeans: I love this look, but haven't found a pair that look good on me yet. Anyone have a pair they love? Where'd you find them?

No comments:

Post a Comment