Thursday, November 18, 2010

5 Things I Love

5 Things I Love

1. Bedhead After Party: When we were in Savannah Jenny let me borrow her Bedhead. It was such a life saver! My hair was bothering me and just a little bit of this stuff smoothed it out. I finally picked some up at Target last weekend. It's pretty spendy, but you don't need much and I think it'll last for a while.



2. Soy Chai Tea: I've been trying to cut coffee out of my diet and so I've switched to this. It's been the perfect fall/winter drink. Love it!


3. My old school ipod: A couple months ago my cousins were visiting and they saw my old ipod and were like "WHAT'S THAT?" haha! It's so big and chunky! I got it 5 years ago as a present to myself after working at the fire center all summer. It's freaked out a couple times in the last year, but thankfully, it still works!


4. Droid X: I got this new phone last month and I absolutely LOVE it!! I was hesitant to switch from my BlackBerry, but I'm so glad I did! It's a little burly, but it makes the guys jealous. haha!


5. Naked Juice Green Machine: I had my first Green Machine in Savannah! I love Blue Machine, but this is my new fav! It has apples, bananas, kiwi, mango, and pinapple.

No comments:

Post a Comment