Saturday, April 30, 2011

VICTORY......roll

Success! Ok well not that I haven't ever successfully put a victory roll in my hair but today is about the best victory rolls I have pulled off to date.  I also just had 4 inches taken off my hair (as well as touching up those roots boy did that need to get done).  So I have been try to figure out what I can do with it since it was cut on Thursday.  My timing may not have been the best as retrorama is coming up on the May 12 and well I bought a 40's  rayon dress to were do I was looking for a good 40's style for my hair to go with it and well what is more 40's than Victory rolls.  I always find them challenging as I am sure many of you do.  I will have to continue to practice so that I can repeat it when I want to.  Have a great weekend everyone.
front view


 From the Top

 Right side

No comments:

Post a Comment