Saturday, September 24, 2011

All about me


OK still real busy so I decided this would get me posting its been going around to other blogs


A-Age:

Over 40 (enough said)

B-Bed size:

My husband is a bed HOG and insist on a king, honestly I would be ok with smaller.

C-Chore that you hate:
cleaning the cat box

D-Dogs:
Dog, cat, horse, I like animals.

E-Essential start to your day:
Nothing really I don't need the caffine jump start other need. Although I never feel normal till teeth are brushed.

F-Favourite Colour:
Pink, but also greens (pale) and blues really its like the dog question I like color.

G-Gold or silver:
Silver or white gold.

H-Height:
5'1" yep I am short

I-Instruments you play:
Nothing right now I played piano, french horn, and trombone when I was a kid but I don't think i remember much now but I really want a Ukulele and some lessons but not sure how I could find the time.

J-Job title:
Teacher


K-Kids:
Yes two boys Wyatt and Dalton (my posse)

L-Live:
Little Canada, MN

M-Mothers name:
Therese

N-Nicknames:
None in fact I hate it when people shorten my name to Sue and Suzie it Susan thank you.

O-Overnight hospital stays:
Just with the birth of my two boys.

P-Pet peeves:
Oh have a lot but they usually have to do with my job (things like kids spitting sunflower seeds on my classroom floor).

Q-Quote from a movie:
" I've got to do something about the way I look. I mean a girl just can't go to Sing Sing with a green face. "
Breakfast at Tiffanys


R-Right or left handed:
Right (but I am so far the odd ball in my family my husband is left my oldest son is left and so far it appears my 3 year old can't decide and has been writing or more accurately drawing with either)


S-Siblings:
One, sister but we are both busy so not close


T-Time you wake up:
6AM


U-Underwear:
I have been having a dilemma with this I have tried the more vintage higher waist ones and they are just not comfortable to me perhaps it is the brands I have tried (just run of the mill hanes cotton) I don't mind higher waisted if it sucks you in and has more elastic but the cotton ones just don't hold their shape.  I am open to suggestions.


V-Vegetable you hate:
not a fan of Sweet Potatoes or Fenal


W-What makes you run late:
My Kids or my wardrobe but I try not too.

X-X rays you've had:
I think just the normal teeth.

Y-Yummy food that you make:
I like to make pad thai or soups but having been trying not very successfully to lose weight so the noodles have been out lately.

Z-Zoo animal:
Bears of tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment