Thursday, April 26, 2012

MOO

I don't know if you guys remember the first time I went to Ignite Boise [see HERE], but it was during one of the presentations that I first heard about Klout. It's a website that measures your social media influence. Occasionally they'll give out various "Perks" for certain achievements.

A couple weeks ago they offered a "perk" for 50 FREE customized business cards from MOO. All I had to pay was shipping and handling which was like $5.50. It was perfect timing since I just started with Premier. I ended up making my MOO cards for my photography and my Premier business, because it's just silly to have like a million different cards for your various ventures.

I customized the cards with pictures from my photography portfolio. I was able to use 25 pictures and get two cards with each picture. I was thrilled with how they turned out! They're high quality and definitely professional. I can't wait to start passing them out. MOO has my cards saved so when I run out I can order more or edit them if I need to. Thanks Klout and MOO





Click [HERE] to sign up with Klout and see what your score is!

No comments:

Post a Comment