Monday, May 28, 2012

Pinterest: Photography Wishes

Between the trial and my new business I haven't had much time lately to devote to my photography. It's a little strange going from taking pictures multiple times a week for over a year to basically nothing. I know I'm where I'm supposed to be. But I don't want to just completely stop taking pictures, because it's something I still love.

Once the trial is over and I have at least the next two months scheduled for my business I'd like to take some time to work on some personal photography projects. I want to continue to experiment with my Holga and film, but also work with digital.

Here are just a few things from my wish list on Photography Wishes board on Pinterest. Most of my pins are from The Photojojo Store. They have so many fun photography accessories at very reasonable prices!

Diana Lens for DSLR & adapter


Canon 5D Mark III

Camera Lens Mugs

Posters

White Balance Lens Cap

The Posing Manual by Sue Bryce

Follow my Photography Wishes board [HERE].


No comments:

Post a Comment