Friday, October 9, 2009

5 Things I Love

1. Kourtney & Khloe Take Miami: I never watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians until this summer. When I found out about this spin-off I was really excited. These girls are hilarious! I'm sad the finale was Sunday but I can't wait for Khloe's wedding special November 8th!


















2. Barcelona Absolutes: This is one of my favorite cds. As I've said before, these guys are AMAZING! If you get the chance, go to one of their shows! They know how to rock it! I hope they'll be playing a show down here before I move or that they'll be playing in Boise after I move home! Love 'em!



































brian e. brian f. chris. rhett.
photo source: jessica valle

3. In-n-Out: This is one thing I'm going to miss like crazy!!! After moving down here I learned about the secret menu. The Barcelona boys told us to order a Flying Dutchman once. They wouldn't tell us what it was (and I won't tell you). You have to experience it for yourself. My typical order is a #2 with the burger & fries BOTH animal style and a Coke! Love!










































4. Giuliana & Bill: Don't ask me how I got hooked on this show. I just know I did and I'm OBSESSED! Giuliana is hilarious and beautiful and Bill is a great down-to-earth guy who balances her perfectly. The season finale was Wednesday and I can't wait for season 2 in January!








5. My tattoos: I got my first tattoo in May 2008. My friends Aimee and Megan came with me for moral support. It's a combination of Brett Dennen's song Make the Most and Kurt Halsey's artistic style. It's a reminder to make the most of this life because "it moves so fast, there's no time for perfection." I got my second tattoo with Heather and Jenny in January this year. We all got the same one. It is also inspired by Kurt Halsey's art. The two blue stars represent Heather and Jenny. This past year and a half has been full of crazy adventures and it's a reminder to live life to the fullest.



























No comments:

Post a Comment