Wednesday, January 13, 2010

5 Things I Love

1. TIGI Catwalk Root Boost: This adds texture and lift to my hair. I found it thanks to Promise. Love it!


2. Perfume: I seriously can't pick just one. When I worked at Victoria's Secret I became obsessed. These are my favorite's from VS: Supermodel, Very Sexy, More Pink Please (limited edition--LOVE it!), and Dream Angels: Heavenly.





3. Covergirl Lash Blast Luxe: Love this stuff, definitely makes my lashes long and bold....plus, it's in a pretty pink tube!


4. The Body Shop: I love their natural products and their mission.
"We believe their is only one way to beautiful, nature's way. We've believed this for years and still do. We constantly seek out wonderful natural ingredients from all four corners of the globe, and we bring you products bursting with effectiveness to enhance your natural beauty. While we're doing this we always strive to protect this beautiful planet and the people who depend on it. We don't do it this way because it's fashionable. We do it because, to us, it's the only way."



5. Clairol Natural Instincts: When I'm dying my hair myself, this is my favorite. I always get a good color. Right now I'm "golden mahogany" but since next week I'm going lighter to "spiced tea."


No comments:

Post a Comment