Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Music Monday/Tuesday: Owl City

I know it's not Monday, but I was a little too busy yesterday to post. My Dad has shoulder surgery and then Mom was flying back from a conference in Arizona. Unfortunately, Mom missed her connecting flight in Salt Lake due to storms and got in two hours late. Dad has been having a rough time after surgery. He stayed the night in the hospital last night and it looks like he might be there again tonight. Heather and I brought Mom home to rest a bit. Hopefully once we go back he'll have gotten some rest too and be doing better.

Other than that, Heather and I are getting ready for our trip this weekend. We leave Thursday morning to Seattle. Then Friday morning we'll head up to Whistler. I'm so excited that all of the girls will be there. We're going to have a blast celebrating Jenny's 25th (and golden) birthday!

Now that I've rambled on, here's my Music Monday/Tuesday. Owl City's Fireflies, which I haven't been able to get out of my head all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment