Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

I wore this outfit on Saturday. It started out as a crummy day and just getting dressed was a challenge. I just kind of threw this together. I based it around the shoes, which I thrifted last week and hadn't worn yet. I had been dying to wear my new bf jeans again and picked the shirt to match the shoes. I added the top shirt because I was cold and loved the color combo it created. It had been laying on my bedroom floor for like two weeks to be hand washed. Yeah, gross I know (it was one of those days), but I was told it was the perfect amount of rumpled to look great. Haha. I loved how comfy, effortless and stylish this outfit was.








T-Shirt: Mossimo for Target
Flannel Shirt: Forever21
Boyfriend Jeans: Mossimo for Target
Shoes: Timberland (thrifted)
Necklace: Forever21
Beaded Bracelet: BE KIND by Amanda Leigh

No comments:

Post a Comment