Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Wardrobe Wednesday

You don't just get one outfit today, but THREE!! I wore these outfits this past weekend. I wore the first on Saturday to the coffee shop to do homework and run some errands. The second outfit I wore to church on Sunday. I wore the third outfit out Sunday afternoon when Heather and I took our parents to the movies to see Like Dandelion Dust as a part of their birthday presents.

I dedicate this post to Target. Haha.

Outfit 1:






T-shirt: Mossimo for Target
Cardigan: Mossimo for Target
Leggings: Mossimo for Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Payless
Necklace: Forever21
Ring: Forever21
Bangle: Rome airport

Outfit 2:






Dress: Tucker for Target
Cardigan: Mossimo for Target
Bracelet: Forever21
Shoes: Guess (from Marshalls)

Outfit 3:





Sweater: Express
Jeans: Mossimo for Target
Shoes: Forever21

No comments:

Post a Comment