Wednesday, February 29, 2012

prayer request

I'm not even sure where to begin. I don't even really know what to say.

I guess see Heather's posts HERE and HERE first. Kathy's trial has been post-poned multiple times and it is finally here.


The trial starts today or tomorrow, they might be finalizing juror selection today and then starting tomorrow. I'm lucky to have a job that is so flexible. I'll be able to attend most of the trial with my parents. Her family isn't allowed in the courtroom because they're witnesses. We don't want her to feel alone.

No matter what you hear or what you believe, please join me in praying for TRUTH. That both the prosecution and the defense will seek the truth throughout this trial. Pray for the judge and the jurors; for our justice system. Pray for the media and the public. Pray for Kathy and her family.


I can't even begin to comprehend this. It's going to be an emotional journey. God is in this and He is bigger than this. I can't wait to see how He is going to be working through this process.

Thank you in advance for your prayers.


**EDIT**

Hi everyone, I just found out that the trial has been post-poned once again [this is the fourth time].  I'm praying that this is a GOOD thing.  Pray for rest for Kathy while things get worked out.  Pray for truth. Pray this is resolved soon.

Thanks again.

No comments:

Post a Comment