Saturday, December 12, 2009

5 Things I Love About Winter

1. Mistletoe Mocha: This is a Moxie Java holiday special, but I usually order it year-round. It's a peppermint and irish cream mocha. So good! Love it!!


2. New In Town: This is a perfect winter movie! It's a great story with an amazing cast! Heather, Jenny and I love the midwest accents in it. Dontcha know?!


3. Christmas Lights: There's nothing like driving through the snowy neighborhood at night looking at everyone's beautiful Christmas lights. My dad put up the lights on our house last week and I'm hoping our tree will go up tomorrow!


4. Potato Soup: Love hot homemade soup on a cold winter's day!


5. Christmas Music: Like most girls my age, when you think Christmas music you can't help but remember the boy band Christmas cds. I loved Hanson's Snowed In and NSYNC's Home For Christmas and you can't forget 98 Degree's This Christmas. Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment