Friday, December 25, 2009

Looking Back at 2009: January-June

This past year was amazing. Looking back, I almost can't believe it all happened. I am truly blessed. Here's the first half:

JANUARY
The year started with a weekend visit from some of our Seattle girls. Heather, Jenny and I took a spontaneous overnight trip to Vegas for Jenny's birthday. We saw Barcelona at The Troubadour. Jenny, Heather and I got matching tattoos at Six Feet Under.






FEBRUARY
Went to LACMA to see the fabulous Vanity Fair exhibit. Braved Hollywood during the Oscars to see all the chaos.



MARCH
Heather and I went to Disneyland with our aunt who was in town for the weekend. Heather, Jenny and I went on a beautiful hike down to Sturtevant Falls.




APRIL
Jenny, Heather and I hiked Big Sycamore Canyon. We met Curtis Stone at William's Sonoma book signing in Rancho Cucamonga. At the end of April we flew to Seattle to see our wonderful friend, Caitlin, get married.




MAY
Went to two Barcelona shows. Jenny's parents came to visit. We hiked the Pacific Crest Trail and went to Disneyland. We ended the month with an Owl City show and were lucky enough to meet him.






JUNE
We had an impromptu family trip to St. George, Utah. Janelle came to visit. We saw Mitchell Musso and Miley Cyrus perform at The Grove and had dinner in Hollywood at Ketchup. Jenny, Heather and I saw Frank and Derol and Billy Ray Cyrus at HOB in Anaheim. Then Heather and I flew home to Idaho for our friend Jennifer's wedding.






No comments:

Post a Comment