Wednesday, March 24, 2010

update

A couple weeks ago Heather and I went to Saver's where I found this awesome Polaroid camera for $5. I ending up winning some film for it on ebay. I haven't used it yet, but I'm really excited about it!


Last week Jenny sent me the link for this "From Couch to 5K" training plan. Heather and I went out and got these awesome Reebok ZigTech's. Heather's are blue and mine are pink and purple. I'm in love with them! So far we've completed week one and start week two tomorrow. I'm really excited about it! We still don't have a goal as far as a race goes. There's not a lot of options in the Boise area, the only races I found are kind of expensive to register.



In other news, I'm starting a final project for my Color Theory class soon. It's going to be fashion editoral style, focusing on the Spring 2010 trend of an Americana look. It's a western, rustic, floral, denim-inspired shoot. I went to the Youth Ranch Thrift Store and found a denim dress, denim vest and cowboy boots that I'll be able to use. The cowboy boots were under $7 and I also was lucky enough to find Newlyweds season 1 for $2.50. Awesome!! I'm not the biggest thrifter, but OMG, Boise/Meridian has the BEST thrift stores and SOO many too. I'm really excited about this project. I'll definitely post my final project when I finish so keep checking back in the next month!



Heather has a bunch of cute new things in her Etsy shop! I helped her make 11 new headbands over the weekend. She named all of the headbands and hairbows after women, friends and children who are important to her. Check out the Aimee Headband and the Ryanne Hair Bows!






Last week Heather got a message from the lovely Aimee saying that she featured a headband we sent her on her blog. She's such a sweetheart and the feature totally made my day! Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment