Friday, July 29, 2011

Fashion Friday: Birthday Dresses

I came up with this fun inspiration board for ideas for going out for my birthday. Heather and I didn't do anything to celebrate our birthdays last year with our friends. This year we're going out to The Matador with some of our local friends. Then we're hoping to celebrate with our Seattle friends when we visit in October. We're going out tomorrow night and I'm not quite sure what to wear yet. My only ideas include these Jeffrey Campbell heels, because really, what other reasons do I have to wear them in Boise? haha. So that's what I'll probably style my outfit around. We'll see what I come up with!

birthday dresses

Sheer lace dress
$230 - lagarconne.com

Diane von Furstenberg metallic dress
£134 - matchesfashion.com

TopShop body con dress
$110 - topshop.com

Jane Norman layered dress
£75 - janenorman.co.uk

Platform shoes
$89 - jessicasimpsoncollection.com

DKNY clutch hand bag
$132 - zappos.com

Clutch hand bag
$150 - witchery.com.au

Tasha clutch hand bag
$98 - nordstrom.com

Miss Selfridge clutch hand bag
£16 - missselfridge.com

No comments:

Post a Comment