Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

It's been a while since I've done a Wardrobe Wednesday post. I wore this on Sunday to church. I was running a little late and so I had to decide on an outfit fast. I love this pencil skirt from Target, partly because it has pockets and partly because it's an extra small. Don't ask me how I fit in it, but it sure makes me feel good when I wear it. Haha.


Yellow Tank Top: Forever21
White Tank Top: Forever21
Skirt: Mossimo by Target
Heels: Marc Fisher
Necklace: Forever21
Bracelet: Forever21
Rings: Forever21 & Premiere Designs

After church I changed into some boyfriend jeans, a white tank and a lace top with some black t-strap sandals. It was the perfect outfit to see Harry Potter 7 Part 2. I just with I had taken a picture of it too. Guess I'll have to save it for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment