Thursday, July 28, 2011

SexyBack Challenge - Week 6

Is this challenge really almost halfway over?


I may not be doing this challenge to lose weight or for any of the other reasons other people are. But I am thankful for it because it helping me to make my fitness, food, lifestyle, etc. a priority in my life. Maybe I'm not taking it as seriously as I should. I don't even want to tell you how many times I did [or didn't] workout this week. But I'm thankful it's there to remind me of my goals every week.

In the next week I'll be posting my 26 goals before 27. I'm very serious about achieving them and I'm excited to see how incorporating them into my life will hopefully help me achieve my SexyBack Challenge goals. I want to live a well-balanced life: physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. I'm excited to share them with you [on Monday]. Overall, I want to be more disciplined in my life and give everything I have into accomplishing the goals I set for myself.

I don't have a picture this week, but I do want to share this video.



Xiomara is incredible! Her current goal is to lose 25 lbs a month so that she can go to New York in December. She is inspirational! If she can complete 3-4 workouts a day, I should be able to do one, RIGHT?!

Follow Xiomara on Twitter

Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four
Week Five

No comments:

Post a Comment