Sunday, August 28, 2011

Senior Portraits: Kyla Class of 2012

I had the pleasure of doing Kyla’s Senior Portraits a week and a half ago. I’ve known Kyla through church for a long time. Kyla is one of the nicest girls you will meet and has a beautiful heart. Thank you Kyla for such a great day! This was definitely one of my favorite photo sessions I’ve ever done.

You may recognize Kyla from THIS project I did last year for school.

I had the hardest time narrowing down her pictures for the preview, but somehow I did it. It was fun to go through them with her and her parents. There were some tough choices, but they finally got down to their favorites.

Without further ado, here are Kyla’s portraits!












Also, I'd like to announce that I finally launched a facebook page for my photography. You can head over HERE to like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment