Thursday, August 25, 2011

SexyBack Challenge - Week 9 & 10


The last two weeks have been insane! I would have to say that I've spent about 80%-90% of my waking hours doing physical activities. When I started this challenge my goal was to find my abs, but instead I've found some guns, haha. But seriously, it's kind of awesome.

I've been pretty good with food. Eating LOTS and lots of vegetables! I've also had some not so healthy stuff, but all in moderation. I probably haven't been drinking as much water as I should have, but hey, I'm a work in progress.

My only hope is when I'm done with the projects I've been working on that I'll easily be able to get into a regular workout routine again. Maybe that's what I'll focus on during the last couple weeks of this challenge. Anyway, here are a few pics from the last two weeks!



Week One
Week Two
Week Three
Week Four
Week Five
Week Six
Week Seven and Eight

No comments:

Post a Comment