Sunday, September 27, 2009

5 Things I Love

It's about time I posted my 5 Things I Love. Here goes:

1. Elle magazine: Although I shouldn't be spending my money on magazines, Elle is one of the favorites I get every once in a while. I loved that they put Victoria Beckham on this month's cover! AMAZING editorial spread on her! I also love Elle's Creative Director Mr. Joe Zee! He wished Heather and I happy birthday on twitter when we asked for a shout out. I DIE.
























2. The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks: I love reading Nicholas Sparks' books but haven't in a while. The Last Song came out a couple weeks ago and I got it from the library. I was extra excited about reading this one because he wrote it after he wrote the screenplay for Miley Cyrus. She filmed the movie this summer in Georgia and it'll be in theaters next year. The book was fabulous! I've never EVER cried so hard while reading a book.
























3. Black Nail Polish. Obsessed. Black = Glam (not goth)
















4. Mexican Food: more specifically fish tacos. Again, OBSESSED. The best ones down here are at Taco Factory. Dang, now I want some. SOOOO GOOD!























5. My Blackberry Curve: I got this last fall and I love it. Don't know how I lived without it before. I love my facebook, twitter and NFL apps! Blackberry messaging is AMAZING! Heather, Jenny and I would group BBM at work, soooo bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment