Monday, September 28, 2009

BIG NEWS!

As most everyone knows, at the end of May after a two-year struggle with SPU I finally received my bachelor’s degree. A week later I got into grad school and was “let go” from my job. Since then I’ve finished one semester of school and began another. I was blessed with California Unemployment, but have been struggling to find a job. My month off from school in August was a nice break but I felt so lost, with no direction. It’s been nice since school has started and I have something to do besides look for jobs. But ever since I moved down to California I have dug myself into a deep debt and living on student loans, without a job has not helped.

About a month ago I was talking with my mom and she threw out the idea of moving home to Meridian for a little while. As soon as I hung up the phone with her I just knew that was it. I talked with Heather and found out my mom had told her that two weeks prior. The two of us discussed and prayed about it. Three weeks ago we mentioned it to Jenny and how it just felt like the right thing to do. She had been thinking the exact same thing; she had been thinking about moving back to Washington.

Our lease is up at the end of November and Heather and I will be hitting the road right before Thanksgiving. I am so incredibly ready for this. I feel like being home will be a HUGE breath of fresh air. I hope that while I’m there I can enjoy my family and friends and get a handle on my life. I really want to end up back in Seattle and I’m hoping that after 6 to 9 months at home and a couple more semester under my belt I’ll be ready to stand on my own two feet again.














Please be praying for Heather, Jenny and I as we step into this new chapter of our lives. We’re all ready for this, but I know we’re going to miss each other and our crazy, wonderful adventures down here.











Click to read Heather and Jenny's posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment