Tuesday, September 15, 2009

5 Things I Love

Here's my 5 things I love for this week!

1. NCIS: The only reason I started watching this show was because of my parents. I think it was my dad who started watching it first and he got my mom hooked on it. Abby is her favorite. In the last couple weeks I haven't had much to do and have caught MANY NCIS marathons on USA. It's such a great show!!



















2. Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen: I have loved MK&A since I was a little girl. I grew up watching Full House and the many, many movies they've made. They are beautiful, talented and fashionable women. I would LOVE to meet them one day!























3. Victoria Beckham: She is one of my favorite fashionistas! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her style. I only wish I had the money to afford her entire collections. I've attached a video that's like a commercial for her line. It's adorable.
























4. XXX Vitamin Water: When I worked at SPU Safety & Security after I graduated I became obsessed with this viatmin water. I would always get XXX & a powerbar for a snack from the C-Store on my breaks.
























5. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Scratch: Thanks to Jenny and Heather I started using this eyeshadow this past year. It's fabulous! I wear this color everyday and eventually I'd love to try some of the other colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment