Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Here We Go Again

I will admit it, I am 24 years old and I watch the Disney channel. I went to The Grove and saw Mitchel Musso perform after he released his debut album. I was so excited when Debby Ryan, Tiffany Thorton and Miley Cyrus showed up to support him. I also went to the Grove to see Ashley Tisdale perform. I watched The Princess Protection Program movie premiere and The Wizards of Waverly Place movie premiere on the Disney Channel. When I first saw Camp Rock, yes on the night it premiered, I DID NOT like Demi Lovato. Who was this weird girl with this HUGE, FREAKY smile in this movie with the Jo-Bros?? Now, oh now I LOVE HER!! She is the cutest, sweetest girl with a great style. I must also confess I bought her new CD on iTunes at midnight when it came out (only because I was still awake). I am not some kind of weirdo, I swear. Well, I am weird, but I just really appreciate genuine people who aren't trashy and don't need to be, to be "cool." I'm posting Demi's music video for her single "Here We Go Again." I'm loving her pink lipstick and black outfit. Gorgeous!


No comments:

Post a Comment