Thursday, May 13, 2010

5 Things I Love

1. Bracelets by Amanda Leigh: Amanda makes the cutest bracelets! I have two that she sent me (the last picture). The feather one is a friendship bracelet. She's such a sweetheart. She donates a portion of the sale to American Cancer Society. Go check it out!




2. Nutella: What is there to say about Nutella? It's amazing! I've been putting it on everything! I especially love it on a toasted cinnamon raisin bagel. Sooo good! If you didn't read it before you must go read this song Heather wrote about Nutella. Not only is my sister creative, but she's hilarious!



3. K. Jenny Designs: My BFF Jenny makes gorgeous hair accessories. She has many different designs including zipper flower headbands, button clips and headbands with feathers. They are so fun and go great with anything! Be sure to stop by her store!




4. Formula One Actions: I heard about this from Miss Promise. These Photoshop actions are amazing! As a newbie to PS, I am excited to learn more and get to playing with these awesome actions. Promise has a discount code: PROMISE for $25 off. I wasn't smart when I ordered and didn't use it, but luckily they had a $20 off discount I got instead.


5. Mr. Lovewell: I had been hearing about Mr. Lovewell on MercyMe's twitter, but was totally out of the loop until this past weekend. This is an excerpt about Mr. Lovewell, "And who is Mr. Lovewell? He's an idea. He's a movement. He's the hope that the little things can add up to a big change. He's what the Bible has already called us to do...love one another. Look for the best in people. Give people a chance regradless of status, race or gender. Mr. Lovewell is the understanding that the gospel is for everyone. Some may receive it, some may reject it, but, from where we're standing, all that should matter is that the Gospel applies to us all. Who are we to demand the outcome before we decide to contribute?" You MUST go to the Mr. Lovewell website and read more about it. What an amazing movement!


No comments:

Post a Comment