Thursday, September 2, 2010

Back to School

I started school today!!


I was able to read through my first module for my Thesis Project Seminar class. This class is to prepare for my Midpoint Review next semester where I will present a proposal for my final thesis project which I will work on throughout the rest of my time at Academy of Art. It was probably a mistake to read through this course first because now I'm incredibly overwhelmed. What if I don't come up with a good enough idea to present? What if I present it and the panel rejects it? Ahhh!! I need to calm down and take one day at a time. I'm hoping this class will be an awesome opportunity to brainstorm and get my creative juices flowing. One of the requirements is to create a journal for the semester, it'll be used for thoughts, ideas, influences and research for my proposal. I'm excited to buy one and get it started.

My other class is The Art and Ideology of the 20th Century. I watched a video for it the other night. The term "absolute truth meaning" was used 10+ times in about 6 minutes and the first module is titled "Friedrich Nietzsche." I think it might be smart if I turned in for the night and tackled that tomorrow. Haha. I have a feeling that as I get more into this semester and closer to my midpoint review/thesis project, I will be posting blogs that relate to what I'm working on.

Good luck to my fellow friends who have started, or are starting school soon! We can do it!




No comments:

Post a Comment