Tuesday, September 14, 2010

wait

Once again, I am in a time of waiting. I can feel God testing me and my patience while I wait. This time I am in complete surrender. There is absolutely nothing I can do, except wait and rest in Him and His promises to me. Trust. Be still. Wait. Believe. Pray.


"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:4-8


"Be still, and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10


"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." Matthew 6:34


Then Jesus said, "Did I not tell you that if you believed, you would see the glory of God?" John 11:40



No comments:

Post a Comment