Thursday, September 23, 2010

In Their Shoes, A Work In Progress

This is a picture I took as a part of brainstorming for my thesis proposal project. Surprisingly, I think I actually know what I want to do, or kind of where I want to go with my thesis. The idea is from a project I did in my Concept class last fall. The project was titled, "In Their Shoes," stemming from the proverb about walking a mile in someone else's shoes. With my project, I hope to call people to think differently about who they interact with in their daily lives. Causing people to pause and try to understand more about who others are and where they came from before judging them. Obviously, I'm in the beginning stages of development and it's a work in progress. So this diptych is of my padre and his shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment