Friday, December 24, 2010

Fashion Friday: Christmas Dresses

I’ve always loved dressing up, but dressing up for Christmas Eve service at church is always extra special. When I was little my mom would usually make our Christmas dresses. Hello velvet and floral prints. This year I have absolutely NO IDEA what I’m going to wear tonight. Here are some fun dresses I found as I was searching for inspiration for what I should wear. I chose a mix of low and high dresses, not going over $100. As you can see, I love the lace! Also, I’m very proud of the fact there’s only one black dress in the mix. If you know me, then you’ll know this was hard for me. I love my LBDs! Merry Christmas!


Elegant Draping Dress, Forever21 $27.80



White Lace Peter Pan Collar Sleveless Shift Dress, Topshop $80



Sleeveless Silk Bow Dress, Forever21 $32.80


Burgundy Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Dress, Topshop $100


Roberts Sequin Dress, BB Dakota $88


Floral Lace Dress with Belt, Forever21 $27.80

No comments:

Post a Comment