Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


source

Merry Christmas friends! I thought I'd share some of the Christmas decorations around my house. The painted decorations were done by my mom. I love our nativity and those gorgeous angel figurines, they're some of my favorites. Some of these take me back to when I was little. When I was growing up Heather and I helped our mom make an advent wreath out of felt. We still have it but it's not the prettiest anymore since it's covered in wax from being used so much. What are some of your favorite Christmas decorations?

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and are able to spend it with your families and loved ones.

























This is a picture we took last night. My mom had been wanting to get a family picture, so I set up my camera and we had some fun. Merry Christmas from my [crazy] family to yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment