Tuesday, March 1, 2011

5 Funny Habits & 5 Guilty Pleasures

I got the idea for this blog from Heather, who got it from Elsie and Kelly. It's always fun to learn quirky things about others. Without further ado, here are some of my funny habits and guilty pleasures.

Funny habits
1. Alphabetizing and organizing: I LOVE to have my things (books, movies, cds, magazines, clothes, etc.) organized either in alphabetical order or in color order. Everything has it's own place (even when things get messy). I love having an order to my stuff.

2. Eating strange things for breakfast: The following foods are acceptable to eat for breakfast (not everyday, of course): 7 layer bean dip, pizza, cake, cookies and pie.

3. Checking my social media apps: I obsessively check my social media app on my Droid X throughout the day. It combines my twitter and facebook updates in one place. It's where I get my news and keep up to date with friends and family.

4. Sleeping with my head back: Ever since I was little I would fall asleep with my head back like this. It usually happens when I'm in a car or on the couch or when I fall asleep really hard. It's so comfortable!

5. Stockpiling magazines: I'm not quite a hoarder, but I do have a huge stack of magazines on my bookshelves. Right now there's a big pile that I haven't read yet, it's getting overwhelming. Heather and I recently cleaned out our "collection" and donated a bunch to the library magazine exchange. It's something I need to do more often.

Guilty pleasures
1. Angry Birds: Around Christmas Heather downloaded this and then got me hooked on it. I'm so addicted! I have an obsession with getting three-stars on a level before moving to the next one.

2. Disney Channel: I may be 25, but it doesn't stop me from loving Disney shows and movies like Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, Wizards of Waverly Place, High School Musical, Camp Rock, and Sonny with a Chance.

3. Starbucks: It's hard for me to resist an iced caramel macchiato (with light ice). What's better than coffee and caramel?

4. Lindor truffles: These chocolates are seriously amazing! They are perfect for a pms chocolate craving.

5. Instant Netflix: What can I saw about this? It's amazing! It has almost every tv show and movie available. I've been able to watch tv shows like Grey's, Veronica Mars, Arrested Development, Ruby, and Giuliana and Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment