Friday, March 25, 2011

Fashion Friday: Amanda in Wonderland


Amanda Seyfried appears alongside farm animals for the April cover shoot from Elle US.

On her outspoken personality: “I talk like I know what I’m saying, but I don’t.”

On being honest with herself: “I like the freedom of being exactly who I am. And that’s gotten me into trouble.”

On her best on-screen kisses: “I can’t lie. It didn’t suck making out with Channing [Tatum] and Justin [Timberlake].“

On her love of the romantic comedies: “I don’t think I’m being very ‘artistic’ when I do them, but I’m not doing it for that reason. Romantic comedies make me happy. I watch Love Actually every Christmas.”








Elle US: April 2011
Photographer: Alexei Hay
Stylist: Joe Zee

source: fashiongonerogue
Elle: Amanda in Wonderland

No comments:

Post a Comment