Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday: Bon Jour Spring

It's officially Spring! I just wish the weather would get the memo. I can't wait for shorts and sandals! I'm on Spring Break and it just feels wrong to still be wearing sweaters and boots. I know I said last week I'd hopefully have an outfit picture for my Wardrobe Wednesday today, but life just seems so busy even with my Spring Break this week. I hope you enjoy this fun Spring outfit I created on Polyvore! The t-shirt reminds me of one time when Heather, Jenny and I were at Disneyland and the girls got mustaches painted on their faces. It was hilarious!

River Island printed tee
20 GBP - riverisland.com

Abercrombie Fitch short
$50 - abercrombie.com

TopShop ankle strap sandal
$85 - topshop.com

TopShop metal bracelet
$30 - topshop.com

ASOS square earring
$14 - asos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment