Tuesday, March 22, 2011

seattle dreams


I don't know what's gotten into me, but in the last week I've started to dream (literally and figuratively) about moving back to Seattle. I've peeked at apartments on Craigslist and thought of where I'd like to live in Seattle if/when I move back. Ideally, I'd transfer with Bella Baby to their hospitals up there so I'd like to be close to work and/or public transportation, and of course, close to friends. I know I still have a long way to go, especially financially, before I can move, but it's still fun to dream and look ahead to the future.

I think it'd be amazing to find a place big enough for at least three (Heather, Jenny and myself), plus the cats, and potentially have a little den for a little work studio area for all of us. I'm obviously still in the dream-stage. Here are a couple pictures I found as apartment inspiration. Right now I have absolutely NO furniture. I think it's going to be lots of fun to furnish a place with the girls.






source

Do you have any moving suggestions? Last time Heather and I used ABF U-Pack and got a pod. It was nice to not have to worry about dealing with a big moving truck.

Any suggestions on apartment hunting? I'm pretty sure each time I've moved I've used Craigslist for searching. What do you think are the best places to live in Seattle? Queen Anne? Downtown? Capital Hill? West Seattle? Ballard? Apartment? House?

Best places for furniture: couches, dining sets, bedroom sets, etc.?

Moving is a big decision and I'd love to hear your feedback and suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment