Thursday, March 10, 2011

the big day


I can't believe that in exactly 24 hours I will be done with my Midpoint Review of my thesis project. I've been trying not to think too hard about it because I know if I do then I might seriously go crazy. I'm really happy with my presentation and feel very confident about it. I originally thought it was going to have to be 20 minutes long, but luckily it's only 15 minutes. Good thing too, because it had been running between 12-14 and I was afraid it'd be way too short.

I'll probably be spending most of today on my computer, practicing and working on my homework for the week. Unfortunately midterms are next week and I have 6 images I have to create for my Portraiture class. I'm thinking my images will either coincide with my thesis project or I might do something completely different for fun. I can't wait until Spring Break! I always forget I have one! I think it's because I've been out of college for almost 4 years (!!!) and I'm not use to it anymore. It'll be a nice time to re-group for the rest of the semester. Well, I better get to work. Happy Thursday!

By the way, I'd really appreciate your prayers tomorrow during my presentation. It's at 11:00 am (MST). Thanks in advance!

source

No comments:

Post a Comment