Friday, February 11, 2011

Fashion Friday: 6 Favorite Fashion Blogs

1. Sea of Shoes


I have a love and hate relationship with Jane's blog, well it's more like love and jealousy. This girl is gorgeous and has exceptional style! She creates unique and stunning looks and has the most ridiculously amazing designer shoe collection.





2. Fashiontoast


Rumi is everywhere! I've been following her blog since I lived in SoCal and it's great to see how much it's grown. I feel like every time I read it, she's off to New York or Tokyo or some other fabulous place. Congrats Rumi on all of your success! You are a gorgeous girl with fabulous style!





3. Cupcakes and Cashmere


The beautiful Emily lives in Los Angeles and has a sophisticated style. She blogs about her gorgeous outfits, shopping guides and also includes personal inspirations, such as interior decor and food. Congrats on your recent engagement!





4. Fancy Treehouse


I'm new to Coury's blog thanks to Heather! As soon as I started scrolling through I fell in love. She lives in Los Angeles and her photos make me miss it even more than I already do. Coury has an awesome style and she rocks some gorgeous vintage!





5. B.Jones Style


I had heard of Beth when Promise blogged about the Stylit, but for some reason I didn't find her blog until a week ago. I'm obsessed! I loved her SATC Carrie inspiration week! Her outfits were amazing! She looked like she just walked off the SATC set. Love it! She's my new fav!





6. The Man Repeller


According to Leandra [aka the Man Repeller] this is the definition:


Also known as, a fun blog about fashion trends that women love and men hate. This girl is hilarious! She posts pictures of her outfits, as well as Man Repeller inspiration.




No comments:

Post a Comment