Saturday, February 12, 2011

Vintage Eyewear

I have a astigmatism.  I have always worn glasses.  Tragedy struck this last week as I stepped on my glass.  My back up pair is missing and no where to be found.  So I am in the Market for some new to me vintage eyewear.  If only I could look as lovely as Marylin!!!


What to get its so hard to make decisions as I have to shop on ebay to keep it affordable.  We do have a local optical shop that has vintage stock but they charge 200-300 dollars a pair.  I have not paid over 70 dollars for a pair of frames since I started wearing vintage frames so I have a hard time stomaching paying that much.  I have ordered a few pairs off ebay.  I will have to post pictures when new frames arrive and see what all of you think.  I know I am really going to miss the ones that got stepped on.

No comments:

Post a Comment