Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day friends! Last February when I was in Seattle my family stayed with my great aunt and uncle. They have a bunch of old family memorabilia that we started looking through. These amazing old Valentines cards were in the mix. Aren't they fabulous?! I love the handmade and handwritten cards. Some of the cards are so silly!














Does anyone have any fun or romantic plans? My most memorable Valentine's day was a couple years ago in California. The girls and I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic in the afternoon. On our way home we grabbed some In-N-Out for dinner. We ended the evening watching Fargo. While I've never had a Valentine, my future husband does have some pretty high standards to live up to. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment