Thursday, February 24, 2011

winter getaway

I can't wait for tomorrow! I'm looking forward to a little winter getaway with Heather, my mom, aunt and friends. We're heading up to Camp Perkins for a women's crafting retreat. Last year was my first year attending the retreat and it was so much fun. We went snow shoeing, luging, watched movies, scrapbooked and crocheted. I attended camp when I was younger and LOVE going up there. But last year was my first time back in a LONG time and I missed it. This weekend I'm looking forward to catching up on my photo albums. I just got the Creative Memories digital software for Mac. I'm excited to try my hand at digital scrapbooking! Here are a couple pictures I took at Camp Perkins back in June 2002 when I went up for a family weekend. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment