Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wardrobe Wednesday

You get a twofer wardrobe post today! The first outfit was from Sunday, January 23 when I wore it to Bible Study. I think the sweater makes me look fat and it kind of blended in with my hair and face. Whatever. Looking back, I wish I would have done a top bun. Oh well, there's always next time. I absolutely LOVE this skirt. Not only was it on sale, but it's an extra small and actually fits me AND it has pockets. Who knows what made me even attempt to try on that size, but I think it might be magic.





Sweater: Lush
Skirt: Mossimo for Target
Leggings: Papaya
Boots: Steve Madden
Necklace: Can't remember, maybe Vanity, haha

I wore this outfit Friday, January 28. I spent the afternoon at the coffee shop working on miscellaneous stuff. Right before I left an older gentleman complimented me on my shoes. He told me they look Italian and also told me I had great style. It's little things like that, that make me feel so good! I can't wait to wear my Dany platforms more! They're surprisingly easy to walk in. I just hope I don't get too many, "Oh you're so tall already" kind of comments, which are inevitable considering the platforms put me around 6'4" or so. Giants are lovers too.




Top: Forever21
Jeans: Forever21
Shoes: Jessica Simpson Dany Platforms (they're still on SALE!)
Bracelet: Forever21
Ring: Forever21
Necklace: Mo' Funk Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment