Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Seen It, Heard It, Read It

Seen It

1. Ocean's Eleven
Last weekend my mom was out of town and so this was Dad's movie choice. It's one of those great old reliable movies. Great cast and a great combo of action and humor.

2. Ocean's Twelve
Of course, you can't watch Ocean's Eleven without watching Ocean's Twelve. For some reason we don't have Ocean's Thirteen, but if we did, it would be on this list.

3. Giuliana & Bill: Season One
After my surgery last Monday I needed something relaxing and easy to watch. I was SO excited when I found out Season One was on instant Netflix! I just wish they had more seasons up! This is one of the top reasons I miss having cable.

4. Hairspray
The parents had a date Friday night, so Heather and I had a relaxing night at home. She was in a musical mood and this is one of her favorites. I love to sing along. It has a fabulous cast and soundtrack!

5. Paper Clips
This was an interesting documentary. For some reason it was in my instant Netflix queue. I think I had been searching for documentaries and thought it sounded interesting. I'm not a fan of how the documentary was put together, but it was a great story. Heather decided that she wants to stop in Whitwell, Tennessee if we roadtrip back across country with Jenny in September.

Heard It

I never know what to say about the music in the "Heard It" section. You kind of just have to listen for yourself.

1. Brooke White: High Hopes & Heartbreak

Check out Brooke's BLOG HERE.

2. Florence and The Machine: Lungs

I love the passion you can hear in this album. It's a unique and gorgeous sound!

3. Justin Bieber: My World 2.0

Baby baby baby ohhhhh

4. Miley Cyrus: Can't Be Tamed

Love this one! It's so fun and you can't beat her cover of Every Rose! Haha

Read It

1. Matt Pipkin's Blog

This guy has an amazing story to share. I've been following him on twitter for a while but recently started reading his blog. He founded a non-profit Committ65 last year and will be attempting to fly an airplane for at least 65 straight days to bring awareness to childhood sexual abuse.

2. Mollie in Seattle
I found Mollie's blog after I started following her on twitter last week. She blogs about a little bit of everything AND she's from Seattle which just makes her even better.

3. Priceless by Nicole Richie

This was one of the ebooks I bought with a Barnes and Noble gift card I got for Christmas. It's a cute story about a rich girl discovering what's most important in life. I love how Nicole integrated fashion into her story. I wish I had half of Charlotte's wardrobe. It was a fast and fun read!

No comments:

Post a Comment