Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Seen It, Heard It, Read It

Seen It

1. Babies


This has been on my instant Netflix for months and I finally got around to watching it. I really enjoyed it! My little cat Blizzard sat right in front of the tv and intently watched the whole movie. It was so funny!

2. Salt


Angelina is her typical fierce self in this movie. It was a great action movie and it keeps you thinking. You definitely need to pay attention so you don't miss anything.

3. Grey's Anatomy: Season Six


I'm doing pretty good job with catching up on Grey's Anatomy. Heather and I got my parents into it which has been fun! We finished this season last week and I was FUHHH-REAKINGGG out. They mean it when they call it "The Season That Changes Everything." I absolutely can't wait to watch season 7 and finally get current!

4. The Last Song


Seriously LOVE this movie. Like I said way back when, I loved the book! Normally when there's a book turned movie, I either like one more than the other, but I think they're both great!

5. Legally Blonde: The Musical


Last Monday, I won tickets to see this from our local news station on facebook! Heather had been wanting to see it for years and I knew she was disappointed we weren't going to be able to see it while it was in Boise. We had great seats and the show was fabulous! I still have some of the songs running through my head!

6. Justin Bieber: Never Say Never


Heather and I went to see this Sunday afternoon. I love how driven Justin Bieber is. That guy has amazing raw talent. It's inspiring to see someone pursue and achieve his dreams. It's also incredible how fast he's risen to fame thanks to social media (and being cute and talented). This was probably the best documentary I've ever seen. Like he's said before, it's a story about having a dream and that's something we can all relate to. This is a must see!

Heard It

1. Brooke Fraser: Albertine


2. Bon Iver: For Emma, Forever Ago


3. Demi Lovato: Here We Go Again


4. She & Him: Volumes One and Two



5. Ingrid Michaelson: All of her albums


Read It

I've been really busy with school, work and preparing for my midpoint proposal that I haven't had much time to read. One thing I do read everyday is Twitter. You could call me a little obsessed. One thing I like to do is mark "favorite" tweets. I feel like I'm the only one in the world who does it, but I love looking back at other people's tweets that maybe made me laugh or were thoughtful. So here's a little sampling of tweets from the last two weeks that were some of my favorites, in no particular order.



















What have you been watching, listening to or reading lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment